- rasyalnonracialprejije rasyalrasistrasyal
Adjective(1) of or related to genetically distinguished groups of people(2) of or characteristic of race or races or arising from differences among groups
(1) racial discrimination(2) racial hatred(3) I have never felt intimated because of my racial origin.(4) The two sides also wanted to highlight the levels of racial tensions in grassroots football in the North West.(5) Both are black, a racial group that faces death sentences in disproportionate numbers, he says.(6) racial identity(7) The one thing both sides agree not to do is to play on racial fears during an election.(8) An English Bar Disciplinary Tribunal went over the top when dealing with a racial harassment case.(9) A gun was held to the heads of two victims and racial slurs were hurled at them.(10) Do people define themselves in a racial , ethnic, or cultural group by their genes?(11) Many have experienced racial prejudice from other ethnic groups than my own too.(12) It found students were involved in verbal, physical and racial abuse against teachers.(13) Campaigning against those accused of stirring up racial hatred is nothing new for Michael Foot.(14) As far as we know these patterns hold across the ethnic and racial groups that we've studied.(15) He was particularly angry that the civil claim included an accusation of racial motivation for the attack.(16) So it is no surprise the jokes that cut deepest concern racial issues.
(1) racial discrimination :: diskriminasyon rasyal
(2) racial segregation :: segregasyon rasyal
(3) racial equality :: rasyal egalite
(4) racial slur :: rasyal degrennen
(5) racial profiling :: profilage rasyal
(6) racial bias :: rasyal patipri
(7) racial groups :: gwoup rasyal
1. ethnic ::
3. race-related ::
Ki gen rapò ak ras
4. cultural ::
5. national ::
6. tribal ::
nonracial, racial, racialism, racialist, racialists, racially
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
you’re a woman with a lot of temperament,
you’re a RACIAL woman,
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 12
English to Haitian Dictionary: racial
Meaning and definitions of racial, translation in Haitian language for racial with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of racial in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "racial"
What racial means in Haitian, racial meaning in Haitian, racial definition, examples and pronunciation of racial in Haitian language.