- rechèchrechèchchèchèrechèchfè rechèch sou
Noun(1) systematic investigation to establish facts(2) a search for knowledge
Verb(1) attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner(2) inquire into
(1) the group carries out research in geochemistry(2) We support the humane use of animals and genetic technology where necessary in medical research .(3) Further research is needed to establish the outcomes that mothers themselves value.(4) cancer research(5) It is salutary to wonder how much more beneficial it would have been to have spent these sums of money on medical research .(6) Students extensively research their subjects, making sure they're not replicating existing work.(7) When he had been there only about a year, a new research student asked if they could fix a time for a regular weekly meeting.(8) I have fairly good ideas for two of my research papers, and a vague idea for the third.(9) a research paper(10) she conducted research into the cause of Alzheimer's disease(11) we are fighting meningitis by raising money for medical research(12) a research student(13) A place for qualitative research in systematic reviews now seems established.(14) The team hopes to get extra cash to pay for more research staff and equipment.(15) They gave me great feedback that helped me improve my research papers in various ways.(16) A research paper in the journal Science found the number of new infections was rising.
(1) market research :: etid mache
(2) to research :: nan rechèch
(3) marketing research :: rechèch maketing
(4) research paper :: papye rechèch
(5) research assistant :: rechèch asistan
(6) research project :: pwojè rechèch
(7) scientific research :: rechèch syantifik
(8) research fellow :: rechèch parèy
(9) research findings :: rezilta rechèch
3. inquiry ::
4. investigate ::
mennen ankèt sou
5. study ::
6. search ::
research, researched, researcher, researchers, researches, researching
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
What kind of RESEARCH are you doing?
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 3
There are some great
RESEARCH facilities in India.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
- Her RESEARCH methodology is sloppy...
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 2
I've been doing some RESEARCH,
and I've learned that 1 in 700,000 people...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
You know it's good.
You did the RESEARCH.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 19
English to Haitian Dictionary: research
Meaning and definitions of research, translation in Haitian language for research with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of research in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "research"
What research means in Haitian, research meaning in Haitian, research definition, examples and pronunciation of research in Haitian language.