plas, piès kay
- chanmpyèsmoun ki lwe chanmroometteroomful
Noun(1) an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling(2) space for movement(3) opportunity for(4) the people who are present in a room
Verb(1) live and take one's meals at or in
(1) The room once again fell silent, as she waited for her answer.(2) The gown had no layers and it hugged her form while allowing her legs ample room to move.(3) It looks like a conventional backpack, with plenty of room for all your travel gear.(4) So he fought them, until they dragged him away to a room covered in padded walls and floors.(5) Each room of the mansion presents a unique and different puzzle to be solved.(6) When she opened the classroom door the room became silent and everyone looked at her.(7) My fear had left awhile back, leaving plenty of room for the anger that was rising.(8) it has plenty of room for passengers(9) There is room in the safer areas for these children; householders have volunteered to provide it.(10) The man sat down between two people, so she didn't have room to move to see his face.(11) In three more weeks they will be more than twice the size, giving them no room at all to move.(12) One of the delightful surprises is the ceiling of the toddler room on the second floor.(13) It was a little dinner but the table they were seated at gave them both enough room to move around with ease.(14) As with all young things there's room for plenty of potential but for now we will have to wait.(15) Smaller houses are simply a rectangular block of four walls forming a single room .(16) there can be no room for doubt
(1) double room :: chanm doub
(2) emergency room :: sal ijans
(3) room service :: sevis chanm
(4) changing room :: chanje chanm
(5) guest room :: chanm
(6) fitting room :: Fitting chanm
1. space ::
2. capacity ::
3. chamber ::
6. board ::
room, roomed, roomer, roomers, roomette, roomettes, roomful, roomfuls, rooming, rooms, roomy
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Someone in this ROOM
gets to take a ride on a rocket.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 16
Oh. Listen, don't go in Sheldon's ROOM.
He's not wearing bottoms.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
Well, I've enough ROOM
in the hall for you lot.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
You won't let me leave this ROOM.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
- in control ROOM.
- For fuck's sake,
Westworld Season 2, Episode 7
English to Haitian Dictionary: room
Meaning and definitions of room, translation in Haitian language for room with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of room in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "room"
What room means in Haitian, room meaning in Haitian, room definition, examples and pronunciation of room in Haitian language.