Noun(1) the place where some action occurs(2) an incident (real or imaginary(3) the visual percept of a region(4) a consecutive series of pictures that constitutes a unit of action in a film(5) a situation treated as an observable object(6) a subdivision of an act of a play(7) a display of bad temper(8) graphic art consisting of the graphic or photographic representation of a visual percept(9) the context and environment in which something is set(10) the painted structures of a stage set that are intended to suggest a particular locale
(1) I wouldn't mind a change of scene(2) For some time the region was the scene of struggles between Bulgarians, Romans and Byzantines.(3) Rescue workers were on the scene in the Alpine town of Bramberg working to free eight people trapped in the wreckage.(4) scene changes(5) are they involved in the drug scene?(6) the scene of the accident(7) it was an ugly scene(8) If you have to complain write to the airline and don't make a scene at the counter├ö├ç┬¬(9) A controversial town centre pub, which has been the scene of three shootings, wants to extend its opening hours.(10) He keeps the tension high, though many of the props marking scene changes are superfluous.(11) Croke Park was the scene of great colour all over with over 82,000 people.(12) We'll hear from reporters on the scene in Iraq's capital city and a lot more.(13) A nativity scene was set up beneath it.(14) After fully examining the scene of utter chaos, Dizante came over to us and sat down as well.(15) I was crying and Peter picked me up and took me out the back door of the club so I wouldn't make a scene .(16) the scene is set in Galway
(1) crime scene :: sèn krim
(2) deleted scene :: efase sèn
(3) at the scene :: nan sèn nan
(4) behind the scene :: dèyè sèn nan
(5) set the scene :: mete sèn nan
(6) make a scene :: fè yon sèn
(7) on the scene :: sou sèn nan
(8) nativity scene :: krèch sèn
(9) night scene :: sèn lannwit
(10) scene of the crime :: sèn nan krim lan
1. location ::
2. background ::
jan nou koumanse
3. incident ::
4. view ::
5. fuss ::
6. arena ::
7. subdivision ::
8. clip ::
9. picture ::
10. tantrum ::
11. shot ::
12. setting ::
13. prospect ::
14. scenery ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
there's not going to be a SCENE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 1
And that's how
a girl makes a SCENE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 19
You realize that SCENE was rife
with scientific inaccuracy?
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 2
We haven't even
gotten to my SCENE yet.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 12
There's going to be a SCENE
depicting Spock's birth.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 13
English to Haitian Dictionary: scene
Meaning and definitions of scene, translation in Haitian language for scene with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of scene in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "scene"
What scene means in Haitian, scene meaning in Haitian, scene definition, examples and pronunciation of scene in Haitian language.