Noun(1) a person with advanced knowledge of one or more sciences
(1) One would not have to be a political rocket scientist to understand why.(2) My father was a scientist studying the virus and when Diana got it he devoted his life to finding a cure.(3) a research scientist(4) Even university or government research scientists are not in a much better situation.(5) As chemistry and chemical theories became more sophisticated, scientists were able to better identify and produce various materials.(6) These busy men do not have time to research and depend on scientists that are not looking at the facts thoroughly enough.(7) The scientists in their study said humans are especially unique in their ability to put off instant rewards.(8) As much as our scientists would love to study these things, people are in danger and we need to fight back.(9) Soon before he retired he was ranked number one amongst government scientists in the field of genetic engineering.(10) We are talking here not about scientists in general but about research scientists .(11) This includes scientists and researchers working on government grants or on sabbatical.(12) She said forensic scientists have known for about five years that fingerprints contain DNA.(13) The sudden disappearance of the dinosaurs has baffled scientists for many years.(14) Are you safe from these unpredictable new diseases leading scientists are discovering every day?(15) Moreover, many eminent scientists do not believe this context to be important.(16) To be sure, social scientists have long been interested in the role of imitative behaviors.
(1) computer scientist :: syantis òdinatè
(2) research scientist :: rechèch syantis
(3) mad scientist :: fou syantis
(4) rocket scientist :: fize syantis
(5) social scientist :: sosyal syantis
(6) political scientist :: politik syantis
(7) chief scientist :: chèf syantis
(8) environmental scientist :: anviwònman syantis
(9) medical scientist :: syantis medikal
(10) information scientist :: enfòmasyon syantis
1. scientist ::
2. boffin ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
See, I'm not a SCIENTIST like them. Heh.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 22
I'm a SCIENTIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 3
You make me laugh,
you make me a better SCIENTIST,
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
There was a SCIENTIST who had a theory
And James Clerk Maxwell was his name-o
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 21
Yeah, the SCIENTIST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 24
English to Haitian Dictionary: scientist
Meaning and definitions of scientist, translation in Haitian language for scientist with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of scientist in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "scientist"
What scientist means in Haitian, scientist meaning
in Haitian, scientist definition, examples and pronunciation
of scientist in Haitian language.