sèl rèl byen
- sèl rèl byenrele byen fòShoutert'ap rele byen fòrèl
Noun(1) a loud utterance; often in protest or opposition
Verb(1) utter in a loud voice; talk in a loud voice (usually denoting characteristic manner of speaking(2) utter a sudden loud cry(3) utter aloud; often with surprise, horror, or joy(4) use foul or abusive language towards
(1) it's your shout(2) His shout attracted Paris' attention, and he looked over Helen's shoulder at his brother.(3) Each punch that hit her was followed by a loud shout .(4) A shout caught my attention and I heard the soldiers switch their direction.(5) I heard a shout(6) the food was nothing to shout about(7) The superior officer clapped his hands and called for attention with a loud shout , which echoed throughout the hold.(8) I'll shout you a beer(9) But if you do shout loud enough, you will get what you want and need.(10) Then, there was a loud shout and all hell broke loose.(11) As for Terry Maher, I insist that he shout me a red wine at Percy's.(12) They go off with a very intense flash and a loud shout .(13) She heard a loud shout coming from the top floor.(14) Simply because she can shout louder than Kelvin Ramnath does not mean that she makes sense.(15) I didn't shout or scream because I thought they would push me off.(16) ├ö├ç├┐Do you want another drink? My shout.├ö├ç├û
(1) shout out :: rele soti
(2) to shout :: yo rele
(3) shout at :: rele nan
(4) shout up :: rele moute
(5) shout down :: rele desann
(6) shout to :: rele
(7) shout for help :: sèl rèl byen pou èd
(8) shout and scream :: rele ak rele
(9) shout for joy :: rele pou kè kontan
(10) shout for :: rele sitèlman yo
1. yell ::
2. cry ::
3. yell ::
4. abuse ::
5. squall ::
6. call out ::
shout, shouted, shouter, shouters, shouting, shouts
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
( muffled SHOUT )
Westworld Season 2, Episode 5
The second says, "No, but I can
SHOUT for help in 19 languages."
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 8
They'll wave dragon banners
and SHOUT my name?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 7
Yeah, I wanna scream and SHOUT
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
just SHOUT when you hear
the task you want to undertake.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Haitian Dictionary: shout
Meaning and definitions of shout, translation in Haitian language for shout with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of shout in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "shout"
What shout means in Haitian, shout meaning in Haitian, shout definition, examples and pronunciation of shout in Haitian language.