zo bwa tèt
- zo bwa tètkran
Noun(1) the bony skeleton of the head of vertebrates
(1) Flora pounded her fists into her skull and shook her head.(2) I put my hands behind my head to prop my skull up so I had a clear view of the ocean.(3) "This creature had enough power to crush a human skull , " Wroe said.(4) There does not need to be a visible injury, such as a fracture to the skull , for brain damage to occur.(5) All these are headquartered at the inside part of the temporal lobe of the brain behind the skull 's bony archway joining your ear to your eye.(6) Drake closed his eyes tightly as the voice in his head reverberated around his skull .(7) A toddler suffered a fractured skull in a mystery road accident outside his house.(8) I read this story about the baby's skull being cracked.(9) he broke his collar bone and fractured his skull(10) If Joan were really around, she'd skull Le Pen with a spiked mace.(11) The sound vibrations reverberate in the skull and heads towards the ear, where, we are assured, the diver can hear the conversation perfectly well.(12) All the blood cells are formed in the marrow of the flat bones such as the skull , breastbone and pelvis.(13) But here's the rub: each contestant is given just eight hours to cram their skull with their opponents' specialised subject.(14) a skull crammed with too many thoughts(15) For skull lengths, neither descendent population differs significantly from its progenitor population.(16) His head throbbed against his skull , and he closed his eyes again, the light of the room making the migraine worse.
(1) the skull :: zo bwa tèt la
(2) skull and crossbones :: zo bwa tèt ak crossbones
(3) thick skull :: epè zo bwa tèt
(4) fractured skull :: fraktire zo bwa tèt
1. cranium ::
2. braincase ::
3. brainpan ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
A crowned SKULL,
the Manwoodys of Kingsgrave.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 1
They say you can still see his SKULL
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
Get the mean little SKULL,
and I'll see if I can make him smile.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 3
your eye and out the back of your SKULL.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 9
drinking wine from the SKULL
of Jeor fucking Mormont.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 4
English to Haitian Dictionary: skull
Meaning and definitions of skull, translation in Haitian language for skull with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of skull in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "skull"
What skull means in Haitian, skull meaning
in Haitian, skull definition, examples and pronunciation
of skull in Haitian language.