Adjective(1) relating to or concerned with strategy(2) highly important to or an integral part of a strategy or plan of action especially in war
(1) For Japan, the South China Sea and the waters off Taiwan are vital for transporting oil and other important strategic resources.(2) Prior to WWII air power advocates considered strategic bombing to be key to breaking enemy production capacity and civilian morale.(3) Several decades ago, the USSR developed nuclear weapons and strategic missiles.(4) It means achieving the strategic goals for which we've gone to war in the first place.(5) Implicit in his argument is the belief that American foreign policy flows from strategic considerations of national interest.(6) The militants intend to take further advantage of a wider information operations campaign as a strategic weapon.(7) Sullivan makes it clear that the Army Air Forces had a preference for strategic bombing, which is not surprising.(8) Under this method, goals in each area are assigned one or more measures considered necessary for achieving a desired strategic success.(9) When each failed to win control of the central state, the locus of conflict shifted to major strategic resources such as cities and ports, fragmenting the clan alliances.(10) This paper proposes the utilization of a novel technique for feeder voltage drop mitigation at strategic locations.(11) When groups with similar interests create strategic alliances, they are much more likely to achieve their goals.(12) I found it interesting that strategic planning, problem-solving and common sense did not even make the top 10.(13) A year after the group's last strategic overhaul, the plan appears to be another attempt to turn around the newspapers.(14) Ask yourself what you expect of strategic bombing, or more specifically, what is strategic bombing?(15) Imperialism depended on dominating, humiliating and exploiting others, and on drawing artificial boundaries for European strategic purposes.(16) Is it feasible for a country like Namibia to procure a national strategic resource like petroleum from a single source?
(1) strategic management :: jesyon estratejik
(2) strategic plan :: plan estratejik
(3) strategic location :: estratejik kote
(4) strategic partner :: estratejik patnè
(5) strategic goals :: objektif estratejik
(6) strategic partnership :: patenarya estratejik
(7) strategic business unit :: inite èstratejik biznis
(8) strategic point :: estratejik pwen
(9) strategic importance :: enpòtans estratejik
2. calculated ::
3. tactical ::
4. politic ::
5. judicious ::
6. prudent ::
7. shrewd ::
nonstrategic, strategic, strategical, strategics
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The governor's bodyguards.
And the place has STRATEGIC importance.
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 2
It's a STRATEGIC maneuver.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
It is his once the war is over and we
have no further STRATEGIC need for it.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 6
without a STRATEGIC thought in his head.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 3
English to Haitian Dictionary: strategic
Meaning and definitions of strategic, translation in Haitian language for strategic with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of strategic in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "strategic"
What strategic means in Haitian, strategic meaning in Haitian, strategic definition, examples and pronunciation of strategic in Haitian language.