Noun(1) the day after today(2) the near future
Adverb(1) the next day, the day after, following the present day
(1) I have today and tomorrow off and have done nothing but read, nap, drink coffee and stay inside the house.(2) Brown, who turns 93 at the end of this month, is unable to attend tomorrow 's game.(3) The lesson of this book is that today's sacred intellectual cows are tomorrow 's dead meat.(4) a better tomorrow(5) If I wasn't in Moscow very soon, I would miss tomorrow 's train.(6) If we allow someone to select the sex of their baby today, tomorrow we will have to allow selection for eye and hair colour.(7) The Fringe likes to think of itself of as the festival where you see the stars of tomorrow today.(8) the youth of tomorrow(9) It may be necessary for the Court to sit late or commence early today or tomorrow .(10) who can tell what will happen tomorrow?(11) Today its Tiger, tomorrow it could be come precocious lad still at school as I write.(12) Today's young people will need a level of scientific literacy in tomorrow 's world.(13) According to weather experts, around two inches of rain will fall in Scotland between today and tomorrow .(14) A few more hours cooking and then leave it at room temperature for a day and that is tomorrow 's supper sorted.(15) East Germany will not disappear tomorrow(16) Like all ideas that involve huge spending today to save money tomorrow , it has been spent to nil effect.
(1) see you tomorrow :: na we demen
(2) the day after tomorrow :: Aprè demen
(3) tomorrow morning :: demen maten
(4) tomorrow night :: demen swa
(5) day after tomorrow :: jou apre demen
(6) till tomorrow :: jouk demen
(7) after tomorrow :: apre demen
(8) tomorrow afternoon :: demen apremidi
(9) tomorrow evening :: aswè demen
1. tomorrow ::
2. future ::
tan kap vini
3. yesterday ::
4. morrow ::
5. in the future ::
6. in future ::
nan tan kap vini
7. to-morrow ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
"Live as if you were to die TOMORROW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 17
Lucky for you it's TOMORROW.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 21
Did you say you guys are working on
the guidance system TOMORROW?
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 20
So we come back TOMORROW,
strap on the sizzle
Breaking Bad Season 2, Episode 9
First thing TOMORROW morning,
we're back at it.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 23
English to Haitian Dictionary: tomorrow
Meaning and definitions of tomorrow, translation in Haitian language for tomorrow with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of tomorrow in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "tomorrow"
What tomorrow means in Haitian, tomorrow meaning in Haitian, tomorrow definition, examples and pronunciation of tomorrow in Haitian language.