- vilTOWNEStout ti bouk
Noun(1) an urban area with a fixed boundary that is smaller than a city(2) the people living in a municipality smaller than a city(3) an administrative division of a county(4) United States architect who was noted for his design and construction of truss bridges (1784-1844
(1) They stream into town from the central station and spread out across the city until the whole of the capital is one giant party zone.(2) In town recently for a reading at Concordia, I decided to ask York about her interest in this subject.(3) Rachel left to drive back into town(4) I was out of town at the time(5) In town you have been mistaken for a child countless times and I know boys who are taller than you.(6) The big guns are in town and district firearm owners are being given the chance to surrender their weapons for cash.(7) In town the other day to announce the launching of the new party, Devan was exuding confidence.(8) No longer are rivalries between town and gown manifested in destruction, riot and murder.(9) They dress in their best clothes, and as they go into town , their neighbors follow.(10) soon we were out of town(11) the whole town is talking about it(12) In town is another story, as its massive bulk can make it unwieldy in tight parking areas.(13) I looked after the house and created the most outstanding garden in town .(14) In town , shops were sold out of fans for a time and were quickly snapped up when stocks were replenished.(15) The variety of music and announcements kept the locals and tourists informed as to what was happening in town .(16) he has moved to town
(1) town hall :: sal vil
(2) in town :: nan vil
(3) out of town :: soti nan bouk
(4) the town :: vil la
(5) in the town :: nan vil la
(6) old town :: vil fin vye granmoun
(7) town square :: kare vil
(8) go to town :: ale nan vil
(9) town center :: vil sant
1. municipality ::
2. townsfolk ::
3. township ::
town, townes, towns
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I took you for a Mole's Town whore
when I saw you,
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 6
Yesterday, I was with a girl from the TOWN.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 1
Made me memorize
every damn city, TOWN,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 1
Considering you got your face up
on buses and billboards all over TOWN,
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 15
I hear it's back in TOWN.
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 9
English to Haitian Dictionary: town
Meaning and definitions of town, translation in Haitian language for town with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of town in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "town"
What town means in Haitian, town meaning in Haitian, town definition, examples and pronunciation of town in Haitian language.