Noun(1) the act of transacting within or between groups (as carrying on commercial activities
(1) The standard relational database offers transaction processing and XML to relate tables to each other.(2) The Council shall adopt rules and procedures for the conduct and transaction of its business at its meetings.(3) A short business session was held for the transaction of routine matters.(4) the transaction of government business(5) The transaction becomes an enjoyable conversation.(6) All of these are machines that involve data input that results in a transaction , just like a voting machine.(7) The legacy transaction processing systems may not yet be adequate for those purposes.(8) Arbitration parking apparatus and method for a split transaction bus in a multiprocessor computer system(9) Taking all the factors into consideration, there was not a commercial transaction conducted at arms length.(10) We looked at the numbers and saw that the transaction costs in a public social-security programme are much lower than in a private one.(11) in an ordinary commercial transaction a delivery date is essential(12) The current overdraft rate of 13.5 % APR applies as well as the normal ATM transaction fee.(13) The error caused the bank's core account transaction processing software to issue error messages.(14) For example, it handles transaction processing for financial services and telecom companies.(15) From time to time, people ask for a version of the transaction API exported to user space.(16) However, clients are advised to seek counsel before continuing the transaction of intellectual property matters in the country.
(1) business transaction :: tranzaksyon biznis
(2) transaction cost :: pri tranzaksyon
(3) financial transaction :: tranzaksyon finansye
(4) transaction record :: dosye tranzaksyon
(5) transaction processing :: pwosesis tranzaksyon
(6) transaction data :: done tranzaksyon
(7) commercial transaction :: komèsyal tranzaksyon
(8) conclude a transaction :: konkli yon tranzaksyon
(9) transaction log :: boutèy demi lit tranzaksyon
1. deal ::
2. debit ::
3. conduct ::
4. dealing ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I'll generate false Currency Transaction
Reports out the wazoo...
Breaking Bad Season 3, Episode 11
English to Haitian Dictionary: transaction
Meaning and definitions of transaction, translation in Haitian language for transaction with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of transaction in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "transaction"
What transaction means in Haitian, transaction meaning
in Haitian, transaction definition, examples and pronunciation
of transaction in Haitian language.