- kès tanptrezoryetrezoryetrezò
Noun(1) the funds of a government or institution or individual(2) the government department responsible for collecting and managing and spending public revenues(3) negotiable debt obligations of the United States government which guarantees that interest and principal payments will be paid on time(4) the British cabinet minister responsible for economic strategy(5) the federal department that collects revenue and administers federal finances; the Treasury Department was created in 1789(6) a depository (a room or building
(1) It has pursued a deliberate policy of bankrupting the public treasury in order to finance tax breaks for the rich.(2) the old town is a treasury of ancient monuments(3) The cross, just under four feet long, will go on display in the coming months in the treasury of the National Museum in Kildare House, along with the nation's other priceless treasures.(4) And that, in turn, is what provides revenues to the federal treasury , which enable you then to pay for things.(5) the country's pledge not to spend more than it has in its treasury(6) Any excess money is stored in gold or silver in the country's treasury and saved for times of war.(7) The structure consisted of The Abbey Church, dormitories, cloister, chapter house, treasury , parlours, kitchen, refectory, workshops and stores.(8) The treasury has been converted into a bright little museum of censers, illuminated manuscripts and paintings.(9) As its publicity rightly says, ├ö├ç├┐Kate's Kitchen├ö├ç├û is a ├ö├ç├┐veritable treasury of gourmet delights├ö├ç├û.(10) He adds that it is necessary because, after he raised the corporate tax in the 1990s, funds to the treasury actually fell, as companies used loopholes to avoid taxes.(11) Neither Bush nor Schwarzenegger said whether any progress had been or could be made in directing more federal funds to California in light of the looting of the federal treasury to fund those policies.(12) Also, as in Argentina, privatization had the advantage of bringing funds into the national treasury .(13) I want to marry someone that I love, who loves me back, not someone who fills up your blasted treasury !(14) In the museum we have a pyxis that was once a container for the Eucharist and stored in a church treasury .(15) While he conceded that borrowing might be necessary in the early part of a war, before the revenue from war taxes began to flow into the treasury , he insisted that borrowing be kept to a minimum as a temporary expedient only.(16) the landowners' estates and assets were seized for the imperial treasury
(1) state treasury :: kès tanp eta
(2) treasury bill :: kès tanp bòdwo
(3) treasury department :: depatman Trezò
2. rich source ::
sous ki rich
3. anthology ::
4. treasury department ::
5. exchequer ::
treasurer, treasurers, treasuries, treasury
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
You wouldn't risk a single Lannister soldier
or a single coin from the royal TREASURY.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Can the TREASURY bear such expense?
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 3
You'll have your gold
when we take the TREASURY at King's Landing.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 2
Okay, I'm at the gate to the Treasury
of the Ancients. I'm going in.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 3
English to Haitian Dictionary: treasury
Meaning and definitions of treasury, translation in Haitian language for treasury with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of treasury in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "treasury"
What treasury means in Haitian, treasury meaning in Haitian, treasury definition, examples and pronunciation of treasury in Haitian language.