Noun(1) a tall perennial woody plant having a main trunk and branches forming a distinct elevated crown; includes both gymnosperms and angiosperms(2) a figure that branches from a single root(3) English actor and theatrical producer noted for his lavish productions of Shakespeare (1853-1917
Verb(1) force a person or an animal into a position from which he cannot escape(2) plant with trees(3) chase an animal up a tree(4) stretch (a shoe
(1) Some species look like a typical tree , with a single trunk growing from earthbound roots.(2) He wrapped his wings around himself and then leaned back against the trunk of the tree , watching the ground beneath him.(3) As a small child, she once hid for four hours in the branches of a garden tree watching her mother's frantic efforts to find her as the evening turned to dusk.(4) At the same time, branch-cutting was encouraged to get the tree to grow a single, main trunk.(5) Conversation is done using a hyperlink tree , and navigation through the topics is relatively easy.(6) There is one painting of a dead cedar tree , with a blackish, twisted upside-down tornado on a warm desert hillside.(7) A tree is an organizational structure that has some useful properties for that purpose.(8) Thick vertical lines along the species tree indicate taxa whose P elements are not monophyletic.(9) The phylogenetic tree shows the genealogical relationships among nine eukaryotes.(10) A branch from the tallest tree , the one at the top tier of the backyard, swung out almost over us.(11) It differs from glottochronology in the methods used to construct the tree and compute the dates.(12) Then we write the contents of welcome, which contains a DOM tree , to the HTTP response object.(13) Each level in the tree is represented in a buffer, and you can manipulate Customize buffers as usual.(14) However, this code will change the structure of the document tree .(15) His applications included computing the maximum height a tree can grow.(16) A computer can only wander blindly along the branches of the search tree , until it stumbles across a sequence of moves that may prove beneficial.
(1) family tree :: pye bwa fanmi
(2) the tree :: pye bwa a
(3) tree house :: pye bwa kay
(4) a tree :: yon pye bwa
(5) tree trunk :: kòf pyebwa
(6) tree branch :: branch pye bwa
(7) fig tree :: pye fig frans
(8) climb a tree :: monte yon pyebwa
(9) tree bark :: ekòs pye bwa
(10) plum tree :: pyebwa prin
1. tree diagram ::
2. corner ::
tree, treed, treeing, treeless, treelike, trees
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
the TREE that holds up the sky.
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
your men go and visit
our famous ash TREE?
Vikings Season 1, Episode 9
Okay, and TREE pose.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 19
beneath the TREE.
Game of Thrones Season 4, Episode 2
cut your own Christmas TREE,
cut your own pizza.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
English to Haitian Dictionary: tree
Meaning and definitions of tree, translation in Haitian language for tree with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of tree in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "tree"
What tree means in Haitian, tree meaning
in Haitian, tree definition, examples and pronunciation
of tree in Haitian language.