Noun(1) a tube in which a body fluid circulates(2) a craft designed for water transportation(3) an object used as a container (especially for liquids
(1) In the right hands it is probably the most adaptable and seaworthy vessel afloat.(2) Forty tonnes of marine diesel are still thought to be on board the sunken vessel .(3) It can only obtain a liquid state under very high pressure in a containment vessel .(4) When the glass had cooled, the clay/sand model was carefully scraped out of the container, leaving the hollow glass vessel .(5) He knew he should have immediately collected the spilled magic and contained it in a vessel for later use.(6) In some parts of the world it is all too easy to board a merchant vessel unlawfully.(7) giving honor unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel(8) Finally, I saw on the horizon a large naval vessel .(9) For each examined sample, the entire thickness of the vessel wall was imaged.(10) giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel(11) An intensive search for the vessel 's mother ship was mounted but nothing found.(12) The refilling vessel contains liquid water and gas.(13) It took little more than a minute before all of the creature was contained in the little vessel .(14) Once the document was on the ship, the vessel was allowed to anchor.(15) In front of the statue and behind the platform is a huge vessel that contained oil to light a so-called ├ö├ç├┐Everlasting Lamp├ö├ç├û.(16) Assisting a cargo vessel approach its berth she got into difficulties and capsized.
(1) pressure vessel :: veso presyon
(2) cargo vessel :: kago veso
(3) lymph vessel :: lenfatik veso
(4) fishing vessel :: veso lapèch
(5) merchant vessel :: komèsan veso
(6) blood-vessel :: san-veso
(7) lymphatic vessel :: lenfatik veso
(8) sailing vessel :: veso navige
(9) seagoing vessel :: ki pase sou lanmè veso
1. boat ::
2. container ::
3. vas ::
4. watercraft ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I burst a blood VESSEL in my nose,
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 9
...and a Native American water VESSEL
without any means of propulsion.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 8
English to Haitian Dictionary: vessel
Meaning and definitions of vessel, translation in Haitian language for vessel with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of vessel in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "vessel"
What vessel means in Haitian, vessel meaning
in Haitian, vessel definition, examples and pronunciation
of vessel in Haitian language.