- vilajti bouk
Noun(1) a community of people smaller than a town(2) a settlement smaller than a town(3) a mainly residential district of Manhattan; `the Village' became a home for many writers and artists in the 20th century
(1) The charity is even planning a portable gym that can be packed in a van and taken to village halls in the area.(2) The building later became the village hall, then a youth hostel with community use in the winter.(3) the village hall(4) the Olympic village(5) The parish council has also voiced its unease at more houses in the village and wants the area for community use.(6) the village of Claxby(7) the whole village heard the story(8) Although I live in the city now, when I was small I lived in a village within the city.(9) a retirement village(10) People can vote at the village post office, in the village hall or post their ballot slip to the county council.(11) all the village could do was listen(12) The famous village within a city is a conservation area and its imposing stone buildings are listed.(13) The main town would be the central point of an area with the outriding hamlets and villages contributing to the town's collection.(14) The population was essentially rural with numerous small villages and towns housing less than 1000 people.(15) Deaths can be prevented by drivers slowing down for the sake of our kids, particularly in towns, villages and on rural roads.(16) The role of women differs greatly between middle-class urban areas and rural villages .
(1) small village :: ti vilaj
(2) global village :: vilaj mondyal
(3) in the village :: nan vilaj la
(4) fishing village :: vilaj lapèch
(5) village idiot :: vilaj moun sòt
(6) little village :: ti kras ti bouk
(7) village life :: lavi vilaj
(8) native village :: vilaj natif natal
(9) village head :: vilaj tèt
(10) home village :: lakay vilaj
2. hamlet ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I noticed the VILLAGE couldn't find time
to put the crib together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
Ls there gold and silver
in the VILLAGE?
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
- They killed everyone in my VILLAGE.
- We've been fighting them for years.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
Her Khal found her hiding in a well
after he burned her VILLAGE.
Game of Thrones Season 6, Episode 4
dressed like one
of the Village People.
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 15
English to Haitian Dictionary: village
Meaning and definitions of village, translation in Haitian language for village with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of village in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "village"
What village means in Haitian, village meaning in Haitian, village definition, examples and pronunciation of village in Haitian language.