Noun(1) the state of being welcome(2) a greeting or reception
Verb(1) accept gladly(2) bid welcome to; greet upon arrival(3) receive someone, as into one's house
Adjective(1) giving pleasure or satisfaction or received with pleasure or freely granted
(1) Members and guests are welcome and should book early to ensure seating.(2) A warm welcome is extended to the people who have come to live in the parish.(3) Parents and supporters are welcome to lend encouragement to our young players.(4) Judi's welcome is warm and inviting and she has an excellent knowledge of the surrounding area.(5) He will not receive a warm welcome from the larger British public.(6) There is also no question about the friendliness of the welcome visitors receive here.(7) we particularly welcome this opportunity to comment on it(8) So your website must be ready to receive this welcome guest.(9) Please take a look and any additions are most welcome !(10) Daniels thanked all those present for their warm welcome .(11) I received a welcome e-mail today(12) Parents are welcome to help out and new members are encouraged to take part.(13) we welcome feedback from the public(14) Perhaps there is an elderly person in your area who may be lonely and would welcome a friendly gesture to join you on the trip.(15) The public is encouraged to attend the event, and men are welcome to cheer on the women and children as they march.(16) However, his family welcome him with open arms and a feast, so glad are they to have him back.
(1) you are welcome :: Byenvini
(2) welcome back :: bon retou
(3) welcome to :: byenveni nan
(4) very welcome :: trè akeyi
(5) warm welcome :: cho akeyi
(6) be welcome :: dwe akeyi
(7) welcome party :: akeyi pati
1. pleasing ::
2. agreeable ::
3. encouraging ::
4. gratifying ::
6. promising ::
7. favorable ::
8. pleasant ::
9. refreshing ::
10. gladly received ::
kè kontan resevwa
13. popular ::
14. desirable ::
15. greeting ::
16. salutation ::
17. reception ::
18. hospitality ::
20. greet ::
voye bonjou pou
21. salute ::
voye bonjou pou
22. receive ::
23. meet ::
24. usher in ::
unwelcome, welcome, welcomed, welcomes, welcoming
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 1, Episode 5
You are very WELCOME here, Lady Stark.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 3
and WELCOME to
the premiere episode
The Big Bang Theory Season 5, Episode 14
You were, absolutely. Thank you.
You're very WELCOME.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 8
I wanted to personally
WELCOME you to King's Landing.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 4
English to Haitian Dictionary: welcome
Meaning and definitions of welcome, translation in Haitian language for welcome with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of welcome in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "welcome"
What welcome means in Haitian, welcome meaning in Haitian, welcome definition, examples and pronunciation of welcome in Haitian language.