ki gen bon konprann
- ki gen bon konprannsajwisedanpil sajèswises
Noun(1) a way of doing or being(2) United States Jewish leader (born in Hungary, 1874-1949(3) United States religious leader (born in Bohemia, 1819-1900
Adjective(1) having or prompted by wisdom or discernment(2) marked by the exercise of good judgment or common sense in practical matters(3) evidencing the possession of inside information(4) improperly forward or bold
(1) Seriously, this is really more character assassination and it's disturbing to see wise and intelligent people discussing this in these terms.(2) Bruce has often sounded astute before, but rarely has he sounded so wise .(3) If that does not indicate wise and sensible stewardship, I do not know what does.(4) There, with a bit of good advice and wise judgement, you'll eat some of the most fascinating and memorable food you could ever hope to experience at a fraction of the price.(5) She was wise in some ways, foolish in others, strong and yet weak, stubborn and yet compliant.(6) Not all of them were as experienced or as wise as they made themselves out to be, but it was a learning experience, certainly.(7) Be wise in your handling of this precious knowledge; its secrecy is imperative.(8) Don't be in a hurry in purchasing replacement parts, be wise in choosing the parts you are going to use in your Ford car or truck.(9) We also have to be wise in where we choose to attack.(10) he did it this wise(11) Even if you can't meet the target the World Health Organisation recommends - five servings of fruit and vegetables a day - moving in that direction is a wise strategy.(12) The dive boat had a recompression chamber on board, too, which I thought might be a wise precaution!(13) A feudal prince must be wise in controlling the nobles and keeping the people content.(14) He had been wise in his career choices, guided by his sprawling but close-knit family and his pugnacious agent.(15) That's a wise tactic for a politician who's likely to set his sights on another public job.(16) Through sensible saving and wise investment choices, I have some money that I'll be willing to advance you in the form of plane tickets.
(1) wise man :: nèg saj
(2) wise guy :: ki gen bon konprann nèg
(3) wise up :: ki gen bon konprann moute
(4) be wise :: gen bon konprann
(5) wise woman :: fanm ki gen bon konprann
(6) very wise :: gen anpil bon konprann
(7) the three wise men :: twa nèg save
(8) old and wise :: fin vye granmoun ak ki gen bon konprann
(9) wise person :: moun ki gen bon konprann
(10) wise decision :: desizyon ki gen bon konprann
1. sage ::
2. fresh ::
3. knowing ::
4. judicious ::
unwise, wise, wised, wisely, wises, wising
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
The Wise Masters of Yunkai
have agreed to cede power
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 1
Do you think it's WISE, Your Grace,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 6
Yes, that was WISE.
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 8
very WISE, Dolores.
Westworld Season 2, Episode 2
The WISE thing to do
is invest it in something practical.
The Big Bang Theory Season 3, Episode 17
English to Haitian Dictionary: wise
Meaning and definitions of wise, translation in Haitian language for wise with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of wise in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "wise"
What wise means in Haitian, wise meaning in Haitian, wise definition, examples and pronunciation of wise in Haitian language.