Noun(1) the body of faculty and students of a college(2) an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university(3) a complex of buildings in which an institution of higher education is housed
(1) Manchester and Salford have two of the worst records in the country for sending young people on from secondary school to college .(2) Also, men and women who did not go to college after finishing high school were not included in the sample.(3) At college I had an Alexander Technique teacher for posture and body use.(4) I'm at college studying graphic design(5) The overall effect aspired to evoke the atmosphere of a Cambridge college , with some degree of success.(6) At college I studied textiles and illustration, so I married the two.(7) While more and more workers need skill on the job, not all workers need to go to college to prepare for work.(8) The college was re-opened more than a decade later as a college of continuing education.(9) He joined SN Das Gupta College, a private college , which started coaching for KAS two years ago.(10) the college was shocked by his death(11) She went to sixth-form college to do A-levels, but left halfway through the course to train as a beauty therapist at a private college .(12) At college he studied history and theology, then spent several years teaching in the Middle East.(13) At college , I discovered a wealth of ideas that I had never considered before.(14) Teacher John Winter said it's the second year the college has entered and got through to the finals, but this time they hope to win.(15) the electoral college(16) Yet, she did go to college , graduated in women's studies and history and consciously chose to become an organiser.
(1) college student :: elèv nan kolèj
(2) go to college :: ale nan kolèj
(3) college graduate :: gradye kolèj
(4) college education :: edikasyon kolèj
(5) college professor :: pwofesè kolèj
(6) college girl :: ti fi nan kolèj
(7) junior college :: jinyò kolèj
(8) regular college course :: regilye kou kolèj
(9) technical college :: TECHNICAL COLLEGE
(10) electoral college :: kolèj elektoral
1. school ::
2. academy ::
3. university ::
4. polytechnic ::
5. institute ::
6. seminary ::
7. conservatoire ::
8. conservatory ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Uh, Kevin, this is Barry Kripke.
We went to COLLEGE together.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 21
You're a scientist who went to COLLEGE
and you don't have a neck tattoo...
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 9
...who felt so insecure, that she lied to him
about finishing community COLLEGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 2, Episode 1
I was 13 years old
and on spring break from COLLEGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 5
I'm sorry I used up
so many good names in COLLEGE.
The Big Bang Theory Season 11, Episode 16
English to Haitian Dictionary: college
Meaning and definitions of college, translation in Haitian language for college with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of college in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "college"
What college means in Haitian, college meaning in Haitian, college definition, examples and pronunciation of college in Haitian language.