Noun(1) a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
(1) So every time a good kids' movie comes out, he takes them to see it before I can.(2) So you liked the blockbuster movie , but don't have time to read the book.(3) Jeepers Creepers is not a typical teen slasher movie , though it easily could have veered off onto that path.(4) Dawson, 25, of Los Angeles, was filming a movie called This Revolution, published reports said.(5) Consequently, it provides excellent fodder for a blockbuster action movie .(6) a movie star(7) adventure movie(8) When I landed a job at the STAR newspaper I thought it would be like journalism in the movies .(9) If it wasn't for the one busted knee I could be in the movies now you know.(10) There is a movement afoot to release movies to both theaters and DVD at the same time.(11) One of the best things about going to the movies , as every regular cinema-goer knows, is the trailers.(12) Believe me it's far more difficult to know what to say to an unconscious loved one than the movies make out.(13) He would take us to the movies and we loved the way they dressed in 1940s black-and-white films.(14) Characters in television serials and movies have great influence on the viewers.(15) Maybe I've been renting too many teen movies , but I'm craving my slice of the American pie.(16) Individuals like Ray realized that bad monster movies were basically fun.
(1) movie theater :: sal sinema
(2) movie star :: etwal fim
(3) horror movie :: fim laterè
(4) action movie :: fim aksyon
(5) adult movie :: fim granmoun
(6) movie director :: direktè fim
(7) go to the movie :: ale nan fim nan
(8) war movie :: lagè fim
(9) movie set :: fim seri
(10) movie house :: kay fim
1. film ::
2. movie theater ::
3. flick ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
I think I started to suspect
it was a bad MOVIE...
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 20
Do you think you're living in a MOVIE?
Money Heist Season 3, Episode 4
his big romantic
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 22
I'm sorry. What would an astronaut
be doing working on a MOVIE?
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 22
from that MOVIE was the best
thing that could have happened
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 23
English to Haitian Dictionary: movie
Meaning and definitions of movie, translation in Haitian language for movie with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of movie in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "movie"
What movie means in Haitian, movie meaning
in Haitian, movie definition, examples and pronunciation
of movie in Haitian language.