Noun(1) a licensed medical practitioner
(1) We measured referral rates as the annual percentage of patients with a new referral to a specialist physician .(2) If your child becomes ill, be sure that the physician knows what medicines he or she is taking.(3) Since health is the goal of the medical craft, the physician knows the goal of the craft.(4) our family physician(5) Known as the physician of the soul, he used astrology primarily as a means of helping to heal the soul rather than as a tool of prediction.(6) The particular aim of this present symposium was to help illuminate the image of the diocesan priest as "spiritual physician ."(7) We no longer trust the caring general practitioner, the wise physician , or the conscientious surgeon.(8) The Public Hospitals Act states that a physician must order hospital treatments.(9) We meet many wise patients in this book, because physicians learn medicine on and from their patients.(10) Evidence shows that the way results of clinical trials are presented influences both physicians and funders of health care.(11) Does the information have the potential to change the practice of many physicians ?(12) Disclosure of a diagnosis of cancer has on occasions caused conflict between physicians and family members.(13) Group medical visits are best with teams of physicians and nurses.(14) These changes have paralleled dramatic changes in the assessment of practising physicians .(15) This will include treatment from specialist physicians , physiotherapists and psychologists.(16) Medicine and physicians have had about all of the micromanagement that they can stand.
(1) physician assistant :: doktè asistan
(2) attending physician :: ale nan doktè
(3) resident physician :: rezidan doktè
(4) head physician :: tèt doktè
(5) chief physician :: chèf doktè
1. doctor ::
2. doctor of medicine ::
doktè nan medikaman
4. medical practitioner ::
5. general practitioner ::
7. clinician ::
8. family doctor ::
9. specialist ::
10. consultant ::
11. doc ::
12. quack ::
13. medic ::
14. medico ::
15. intern ::
16. resident ::
17. sawbones ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Your sugar was a little high.
I'd follow up with your regular PHYSICIAN.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
All right, let's say a PHYSICIAN was
prescribing one of our competitor's drugs.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 1
English to Haitian Dictionary: physician
Meaning and definitions of physician, translation in Haitian language for physician with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of physician in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "physician"
What physician means in Haitian, physician meaning in Haitian, physician definition, examples and pronunciation of physician in Haitian language.