Noun(1) buildings for carrying on industrial labor(2) (botany(3) an actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience(4) something planted secretly for discovery by another
Verb(1) put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants(2) fix or set securely or deeply(3) set up or lay the groundwork for(4) place into a river(5) place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive(6) put firmly in the mind
(1) Apparently he can convince the cops to plant drugs in her purse if she tries to leave the marriage with their daughter.(2) Aloe is a green plant that has long leaves with somewhat spiky edges.(3) Tomorrow, she planned to go back to the nursery to buy seeds she'd plant now that would grow and bloom in the spring.(4) I decided to plant an imposter cava among the seven authentic champagnes.(5) What seeds do we want, as teachers of writing and as writers about the business of writing, to plant in the minds of other and emerging writers?(6) Theoretically, an employee can claim a capital allowance for machinery or plant used in his employment.(7) Now is the time to plan and plant flower bulbs for the holidays for both gifts and decorations.(8) I could accidentally plant suggestions in your mind, or take you someplace dangerous.(9) processing plant(10) I could tell she was a plant the minute she started speaking.(11) Resources include plant and machinery, patents, brands, and skilled people.(12) A major arms manufacturer with a giant plant in Down District is to play a key role in a multi-billion pound aircraft carrier contract.(13) he was commissioned to plant the order in England(14) The company auctions excess inventory such as industrial plant and machinery online, and claims the process is secure for both vendors and bidders.(15) From now on motor vehicles will be treated the same as other plant and machinery and both categories will be allowed over a 5 year period.(16) We didn't have one in Rome, and at the villas there was always someone to plant seeds and prune flowers.
(1) power plant :: izin elektrik
(2) to plant :: nan plant
(3) a plant :: yon plant
(4) plant trees :: plante pye bwa
(5) plant manager :: manadjè plant
(6) potted plant :: po plant
(7) nuclear power plant :: izin enèji nikleyè
(8) plant life :: lavi plant
(9) pot plant :: po plant
(10) pilot plant :: plant pilòt
1. flower ::
2. factory ::
3. spy ::
5. plant life ::
6. sow ::
7. place ::
8. instill ::
9. hide ::
10. implant ::
11. embed ::
12. set ::
13. institute ::
plant, plantar, planted, planter, planters, planting, plantings, plantlike, plants
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He's even nice when you PLANT
the wrong color azaleas.
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 18
and a PLANT is a lovely housewarming gift.
The Big Bang Theory Season 10, Episode 10
you got every right to PLANT
your feet and shoot to kill.
Breaking Bad Season 4, Episode 2
I don't PLANT my friends,
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 20
There was a large PLANT in the lobby.
It kept looking like the outside.
The Big Bang Theory Season 8, Episode 9
English to Haitian Dictionary: plant
Meaning and definitions of plant, translation in Haitian language for plant with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of plant in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "plant"
What plant means in Haitian, plant meaning
in Haitian, plant definition, examples and pronunciation
of plant in Haitian language.