Noun(1) concurrence of opinion(2) the act of granting rights
(1) the ballot was held in accordance with trade union rules(2) the product is disposed of in accordance with federal regulations(3) The pilots of both aircraft appear to have been acting in accordance with air traffic instructions.(4) The Commission will of course act in accordance with the law as declared by this Court.(5) I try to pay in as much as I can every year in accordance with the rules on how much you can invest relative to your income.(6) Part of the deck was required to be removed in accordance with building regulations.(7) The bear was passed to the museum, with a copy of Miss Doherty's note, in accordance with her wishes.(8) Equally, we do not doubt that prosecuting counsel would have acted in accordance with their duty.(9) In fact it seemed to me that one could go further and say that if he had acted in accordance with a tenable view of the law he had not made a mistake.(10) One way to determine this is to build a scale model in accordance with all the specifications.(11) The police in all three cases were acting in accordance with a policy not to knock before entry.(12) The composition of the committee is the same as above, and the voting is in accordance with that in the Council.
(1) in accordance with :: an akò avèk
(2) in accordance :: an akò
(3) accordance with :: akò ak
(4) be in accordance with :: dwe nan akò ak
(5) in accordance with that :: an akò ak sa
1. in agreement with ::
nan akò avèk
2. in conformity with ::
nan soumission ak
3. in line with ::
nan liy ak
4. true to ::
5. in the spirit of ::
nan Lespri Bondye a nan
7. following ::
1. conflict ::
2. disagreement ::
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Strictly speaking, such a thing would not be
in ACCORDANCE with the king's laws.
Game of Thrones Season 1, Episode 5
I will vouch for her, her people,
and her dragons, in ACCORDANCE with the law.
Game of Thrones Season 2, Episode 4
English to Haitian Dictionary: accordance
Meaning and definitions of accordance, translation in Haitian language for accordance with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of accordance in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "accordance"
What accordance means in Haitian, accordance meaning in Haitian, accordance definition, examples and pronunciation of accordance in Haitian language.