Noun(1) a visitor to whom hospitality is extended(2) United States journalist (born in England, 1881-1959(3) a customer of a hotel or restaurant etc.(4) (computer science
(1) We tried to figure out what circumstance would warrant a restaurant guest standing on a toilet seat.(2) It was the most uncivil exchange I've ever heard on a talk radio show between a host and a regular guest .(3) She has appeared as a military consultant for NBC and CNN and as a guest on several television programs.(4) Describing how he built up his wealth through saving and making investments, he said he often did not use his subsistence allowances because he ate meals as a guest of restaurants.(5) His books and films earned him a following among naive romantics, and he became a guest on national television shows.(6) The other night on your radio program, your guest noted that you perform a very important public service by disseminating information of this type.(7) I was fortunate enough to dine as a guest of the restaurant and therefore etiquette demands that I don't review the meal.(8) the bishop went to Cuba as a guest of the Catholic Church(9) Former Leeds United legend Norman Hunter is the guest speaker at the event, with tickets priced at Ôö¼├║32.(10) At each meeting, the club invites a guest speaker.(11) Later that evening she will launch the festival and will be guest speaker at an event hosted by the heritage office of Carlow County Council.(12) In this article it turns out that he went off on another tirade against the black community recently at a conference he was invited to be the guest speaker.(13) a regular guest on the morning show(14) You are the guest of an Asian presenter on a multi-cultural radio programme.(15) If a guest should stay eight times at any Oberoi Hotel, they are entitled to a complimentary stay for two nights at an Oberoi Resort.(16) He seems to be a regular guest on some BBC radio programmes on environmental matters, so he is not an ivory tower scribbler.
(1) guest room :: chanm
(2) special guest :: espesyal envite
(3) guest speaker :: oratè envite
(4) guest list :: lis envite
(5) guest star :: zetwal envite
(6) hotel guest :: otèl envite
(7) paying guest :: peye envite
(8) guest of honor :: envite nan onè
(9) as a guest :: kòm yon envite
1. visitor ::
2. patron ::
3. node ::
4. invitee ::
guest, guested, guesting, guests
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
He killed a GUEST beneath his roof.
Game of Thrones Season 3, Episode 10
A modified roommate agreement
for a temporary house GUEST.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 24
Violation of the Roommate Agreement's
overnight GUEST notification clause.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 6
by my next GUEST,
Dr. Leonard Hofstadter.
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 10
Well, I'm gonna tell you
to be my GUEST.
Breaking Bad Season 5, Episode 16
English to Haitian Dictionary: guest
Meaning and definitions of guest, translation in Haitian language for guest with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of guest in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "guest"
What guest means in Haitian, guest meaning in Haitian, guest definition, examples and pronunciation of guest in Haitian language.