- zileZil Pasifikzilezile
Noun(1) a land mass (smaller than a continent(2) a zone or area resembling an island
(1) In 1393, Great Turnovo - the capital of Bulgaria remained as an isolated island in the ocean of Turkish possessions.(2) an island of calm in the city(3) A tiny speck in the Sulu Sea offers a little known island paradise.(4) The tiny uninhabited island is in the Sea of Japan halfway between the Korean Peninsula and Japan.(5) Typical appliances rested on a long line of marble counters surrounding an island in the middle of the room.(6) He said the true meaning of civilisation and globalisation meant the adoption of the local culture and to blend with the local culture and not to make an isolated island of cultures.(7) Delegates from around 190 nations began the session Monday on the Indonesian resort island of Bali.(8) There was a sparkling clean kitchen, with a black island in the middle.(9) The water which surrounds the island is a rich fishing ground for tuna and mackerel.(10) Together with the slightly more mountainous Antigua, they make up the island nation.(11) One would think that France was an isolated island on a completely different planet.(12) A passenger jet crashes on a deserted Pacific island .(13) The game still starts off with you escorting an inquisitive journalist to a remote tropical island .(14) She flipped it open once again as she seated herself on a stool next to the island in the kitchen.(15) A princess visits an island inhabited by two tribes.(16) Cambridge is very much an isolated island of student life outside UW.
(1) desert island :: dezè zile
(2) on the island :: sou zile a
(3) small island :: ti zile
(4) traffic island :: zile trafik
(5) barrier island :: baryè zile
(6) treasure island :: trezò zile
(7) main island :: zile prensipal
(8) floating island :: k ap flote zile
(9) coral island :: koray zile
(10) safety island :: zile sekirite
1. isle ::
2. islet ::
3. atoll ::
4. archipelago ::
5. isolate ::
6. cloister ::
7. seclude ::
8. separate ::
9. detach ::
island, islander, islanders, islands
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
We're gonna sail east,
find a nice, quiet ISLAND,
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 7
A bunch of people parachute
onto an ISLAND
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 9
From California to the New York ISLAND,
I'm a real Yankee Doodle boy.
The Big Bang Theory Season 4, Episode 7
I'm a prisoner on this ISLAND.
Game of Thrones Season 7, Episode 3
"Bear Island knows no king
but the King in the North,
Game of Thrones Season 5, Episode 2
English to Haitian Dictionary: island
Meaning and definitions of island, translation in Haitian language for island with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken pronunciation of island in Haitian and in English language.
Tags for the entry "island"
What island means in Haitian, island meaning in Haitian, island definition, examples and pronunciation of island in Haitian language.