Noun(1) a covering to disguise or conceal the face(2) activity that tries to conceal something(3) a party of guests wearing costumes and masks(4) a protective covering worn over the face
Verb(1) hide under a false appearance(2) put a mask on or cover with a mask(3) make unrecognizable(4) cover with a sauce(5) shield from light
(1) In this tutorial we will be focusing on how we can create a photo mask from a new document.(2) Depending on design, they can mask undesirable sights or highlight attractive views.(3) His mission accomplished, he covered his mouth and nose with a mask and entered the room.(4) On the eighth day, Okonko members return to dance at the market, but no mask performs.(5) Cathy's face screws up into a mask of rage, and Emily gasps beneath her white-knuckled grip.(6) She pulled her hair into a medical hat and applied a mask on her nose and mouth.(7) It's the kind of ground that can remain soft even in winter, when early snows mask a far-from-frozen running surface.(8) He pulls off his coat and mask , revealing the usual flapped-open pants, and smiles broadly.(9) brandy did not completely mask the bitter taste(10) This one night, my rat head mask shifted and I couldn't see anything, so I just ran onstage and tried to do the part.(11) The mask appeared in front of him. At first, he didn't know what to make of this thing. He quickly realized that this was the voice that was speaking to him.(12) As soon as he opened the arena door leading into the stable, nothing could mask that unmistakable smell.(13) Special camouflage makeup can mask most bruising that still remains.(14) Other treatments that work for some people are breathing oxygen through a mask or using a numbing medicine in the nose.(15) The catcher throws his mask off and he's not sure where the ball is.(16) The problem with him is he is a liberal who has put on the mask of moderation.
(1) face mask :: mask figi
(2) oxygen mask :: mask oksijèn
(3) ski mask :: mask ski
(4) wear a mask :: mete yon mask
(5) diving mask :: plonje mask
(6) facial mask :: mask vizaj
(7) input mask :: mask opinyon
(8) put on a mask :: mete yo sou yon mask
1. disguise ::
2. pretense ::
3. masquerade ::
4. hide ::
5. disguise ::
6. dissemble ::
7. block out ::
mask, masked, masker, maskers, masking, masks
Word Example from TV Shows
The best way to learn proper English is to read news report, and watch news on TV. Watching TV shows is a great way to learn casual English, slang words, understand culture reference and humor. If you have already watched these shows then you may recall the words used in the following dialogs.
Did you know the Michael Myers
MASK from the film
The Big Bang Theory Season 12, Episode 6
And as long as no one jumps out
in a hockey MASK, I'll be fine.
The Big Bang Theory Season 9, Episode 11
...and glued a big-eyed rubber alien MASK
to the outside of my window.
The Big Bang Theory Season 6, Episode 2
and is wearing it as a MASK
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 21
Who chose the MASK?
Money Heist Season 1, Episode 1
English to Haitian Dictionary: mask
Meaning and definitions of mask, translation in Haitian language for mask with similar and opposite words. Also find spoken
pronunciation of mask in Haitian and in English
Tags for the entry "mask"
What mask means in Haitian, mask meaning
in Haitian, mask definition, examples and pronunciation
of mask in Haitian language.